We are glad to announce that all players on LegacyWotlk will now have the opportunity to make use of the Recruit a Friend feature. The only condition to use the feature is that your friend account must be newly created or have less playing time than your account.
How to use the Recruit a friend feature?
- You need one character on the Sifreldar Village realm to send the request.
- Your friend need one character on the Sifreldar Village realm to accept the request.
- You and your friend will benefit from x3 (reduction of experience in parties still applies) rate experience from level 1 to 60 as long as these conditions are met:
- Be in the same party group, same level and in the same zone.
- Have your friend in your friend list in-game.
Please speak with the Recruit a Friend goblin at starting zone or capital cities bank to send and/or accept the invitation!
What are the benefits from the Recruit a Friend?
- You and the referred friend will have extra benefits on the experience obtained during the gameplay, so that means all your experience will be three times higher then it usually is, so that way you can level up faster. In order to take advantage from the x3 experience, you both must be in party, in the same level range and playing in the same area.
- When you use this system, you will get additional feature to summon each other with 1 hour of cooldown.
- Each time when your friend gains two levels, he can grant you with additional level.
- If your friend reach level 80 you will be rewarded with unique Swift Zhevra mount
- If your friend support server with at least 10 DP, you will receive the X-53 Touring Rocket (the 2 passenger flying mount).
Q: How do I know that my account is linked with my friend's?
A: After invitation was accepted you both should exit the game/restart the client. If you are able to Summon Friend, then you are linked so all is working as it should be.
Q: Who will get the mounts in the linked accounts?
A: You will receive the mount rewards on the character from where the invitation was sent.
Q: Does the premium experience boost stack?
Q: How can I summon my friend?
A: First off, you will have to add your friend into your friends list, on the social tab in-game. Then one icon will appear near the name of your friend, and when spell not on cooldown you can use it, also you have to always be in a party group and you have your friend selected on the party frame. You have to click it with the mouse on the icon, don't move to not interrupt the cast, when the cast is finished, an option will appear on your friend's screen to accept the summon or not.
Q: How can I get extra levels from my friend?
A: First of all, your friend has to be the referred one, if that the case, you have to be in party and near each other. Then one option will appear on the menu of actions in your friend's frame: Grant a level. Select it and a message will in your friend's screen allowing the level to be granted or not.
Q: Why I'm not getting the x3 exp?
A: Players often forget that experience gain whilst in a party is always split between the players. In order to explain a little clearer, it is easiest by using an example:
- You are not in a Party (Solo) and you kill a boar.
- The game awards you 100xp.
- You are in a standard party (without RAF) and you kill the same boar. The game awards 100xp which is split between both players, so that earns you 50xp each.
- You are in an RAF Party and kill the same boar. The game awards 300xp (100 x 3) which is split between both players, so that earns you 150xp each.